Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Happybelle
      Participant

I never thought it would be my turn to be out and free but we did it. It’s done. Am still just a few days in but I’m starting to feel calmer already.
      To be honest, this evening I have gone feral 😂😂😂 Chinese chicken in bed with Netflix and aiming for asleep by 10!
      If I’m really and truly honest with myself it’s been a few years too long that I stayed. It’s hard but so worth it. Even if I’m still crying at random things.
      You can all do it too – hang in there, you will do it when the time is right and there’s plenty of us cheering you on x

Texas
      Participant

Well done! You really are a Happy Belle! Let the healing and the freedom commence!

nbumblebee
      Participant

Another postive post I just love these I really do. Im so hapoy for you.
      Your evening sounds like heaven it really does. Now its your time to heal and grow and find you again.
      Im gonna keep reading these positive posts in the hope one will stick. They say you have to manifest your dreama for them to come true to not only see it but to feel it say it and really believe it then they will come true. I can only hope I fear I missed my boat and now im sinking but reading these posts are like reaching for a rubber ring.
      Im so chuffed for you sweetie enjoy that chinese xxxxxxx

Butterfly-A
      Participant

SO lovely to see this. Wish you all the happiness Happybelle.

Bananaboat
      Participant

Ooo enjoy! That kind of peace is absolutely priceless x

Happybelle
      Participant

You’ve all just been brilliant and hope it’s a bit of inspiration for everyone.
      Police have been outstanding, mega helpful, extremely fast response times and the aftercare has been great. Don’t let the worry of dealing with them put you off… they’ve seen it all before 😊 x

nbumblebee
        Participant

It really is an inspiration sweetie be proud of you x

ILoveCats
      Participant

Reading this makes me want to cry happy tears, so pleased for you. It really does help to know people make it out and are happy. It’s ok even if you’re not happy all the time but please savour every free and joyful moment when you feel it x

Stargazing1
      Participant

Truly happy for you @Happybelle . So glad you found that strength. I wish you all the very best . Take care of yourself and be even more kinder too yourself now .

Sogo1234
      Participant

I’m so happy for you. That sounds amazing x

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content