Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

took my “surprise engagement ring ” to sell today i knew it wasn’t worth much im not stupid i know he didn’t pay £(detail removed by moderator) i knew they wernt diamonds. i got £(detail removed by moderator) for it do i laugh or do i cry?

colouringinfairy
      Participant

Laugh! The ring is a fake just like him – and you deserve something real and beautiful. Thank god you’re out of that! Chin up x

Anonymous
      Inactive

thank you hunni.. i couldn’t of put it into better words myself. it didn’t even cover my pedicure 🤣

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Definately laugh. It’s anither reason to remind you of how he treated you and of how much he thought of you. Absolutely better if without him, even if out of pocket. Best wishes IWMB 💞💞

Anonymous
      Inactive

thank you ladies im laughing…. KARMA!!!! shes out to get him

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Oh goodness LOL 😂 laugh darling laugh. such a joke. Good riddance of both him and his stupid ring. I threw mine out of the window.

County
      Participant

Mine told he once found a diamond ring in the gutter, he brought it home. The whole thing seemed really fishy it was winter raining and he decided to take our son out in his trolley for a walk. He claimed he saw the ring just lying there in the water! I was able to return the ring and the met owner. The more she told me the stranger it seemed. Later on he lost his wallet with £300-in it, he was building something at the house. I think he expected me to pay instead. A week or so later the wallet was returned by the father of the girl that found it who just happened to be at same tech….. yeah right. His response oh that’s good karma for me returning the diamond ring. Fast forward sometime we are broken into very late at night, he sleeps on the sofa, for no particular reason. Police come round once they arrive he heads off leaving me to deal with it. One of the detectives is known to me he points out the glass from the broken window is on the wrong side. My heart freezes. Had to have my engagement ring cut off and then I lost it..ha ha They are all fake in every way. The only thing that is real is their obsession with themselves.

Anonymous
      Inactive

no matter what i read on here still amazes me that there are so many cruel wicked evil lying toads. i can not believe some of the wicked tricks that have been done to us. the lies are ruthless xx

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content